Inspired by the underground skate and surf culture in California, with an intricate pattern of California-inspired prints near the handle.
The GLB profile is a revolutionary stick that combines a smooth low bow with a squared shaft and face to ensure trapping and hitting does not get impacted by the bow profile. With a newly pioneered extended backhand powerezone that takes inspiration from the back of a cricket bat. The power transfer and response you get when hitting a
reverse stick is truly incredible with this stick.
The GLB 90 is manufactured with 90% Carbon and 10% Aramid/Fibreglass which enables incredible hitting and slapping power.
● Composition: 90% Premium Japanese Carbon & 10% Aramid/Fibreglass
● Balance Point: 39+-
● Weight: 525g +-
● Bow: 24.5mm
● Bow Placement: 210mm
● Y1 Premium Japanese Carbon
● Powerzone to increase backhand performance
● Y1 ‘Flat Face’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
● Y1 GLB bow specifically designed for the modern player
● Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
● New HST end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball